- Access to our online community and the ability to chat and connect with over 900 coaches
- Access to message boards and community discussions
- Connection to a group of like-minded individuals who share the same passion for coaching and basketball.
- Rising Coaches strives to promote all of it’s members and anything our members are involved in
- Our 2 Coaches a Month program pairs our members up with another coach on the 1st and 15th of each month. We give them a topic of discussion and the expectation is that they spend a minimum on 10 mins on the phone with each other by the end of the week. After a year in the program our members will have met 24 new coaches.
- Peer to Peer networking. We believe in the power of networking with your peers. Yes you can write letters to Coach K, and maybe he will write you back. But, the relationships formed with people who are trying to climb the ladder just like you tend to be more genuine. Our hope and belief is that those are the relationships that will help you both personally and professionally.
- Live Film Session – We host weekly webinars with coaches who share their computer screen and take our members through a film session. We have had guests from the Brooklyn Nets, Orlando Magic, Sacramento Kings, Stanford, Clemson, Memphis, Old Dominion, Hapoel Jerusalem and more.
- Videos and notes from 10 years’ worth of our events and conferences. Conference speakers have included Larry Brown, Chris Mack, Matt Painter, Cuonzo Martin, Buzz Williams and many more.
- Interview Workshops – We bring in Athletic Directors and Search Firm representatives to give advice on how to get involved with job openings, handle interviews and more. We conduct mock interviews and break up into small groups so that everyone gets practice answering real interview questions
- Interactive, Small Group Workshops – we host several different weekly programs which provide opportunities to work in a small group setting on solving various problems in basketball from X’s and O’s, Player Evaluation, Culture and much more
*Members will also receive a free license to two of Luceo Sports’ products: Whiteboard which allows you to animate plays and organize and distribute your playbook & Sessions which tracks and organizes your team’s player development program and progress. Both of these products could provide tremendous value to your program.